By completing the booking form, you are confirming that you agree with our terms and conditions as stated below.
A booking can only be confirmed when the deposit/full payment is received. (£250 non-refundable booking deposit)
Terms & Conditions
1. Your Contract - The application for booking constitutes an acceptance of all these terms and conditions by the client and the client acceptsit on behalf of all the members of the party named in the booking form.
2. Payment - In order to book the villa, we require a non-refundable deposit of £250. The balance will be due 8 weeks prior to arrival. If the balance is not paid on the due date we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled and re-advertise the dates. A damage deposit of £250 is required when full payment is made. Subject to no damage to the property, this will be returned to you within two weeks after your departure. For bookings made within 8 weeks of your anticipated arrival, a full payment will be required.
3.1 Cancellation and Changes - If after confirmation has been issued, you wish to change departure dates, we will do our best to help. If we are unable to rearrange your booking we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled.
All cancellations must be made in writing or by email to "email@example.com" and will only become effective when acknowledged in writing or by email. The cancellation charges are listed below:
Amount of Cancellation Charge
More than 8 weeks - 0
More than 6 weeks - 40%
More than 4 weeks - 60%
Less than 4 weeks - 100%
3.2 Cancellation and Changes by Owners – Whilst we will always endeavour to avoid changes or cancellations, we must reserve the right to do so. If we have to make a significant change to or cancel your booking, we will notify you as soon as possible. We will endeavour to offer you an alternative should a significant or cancellation occur. We regret that we cannot pay any expense, cost or loss incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation by us. In all cases our liability is limited to 100% of the amount received from you to the dates corresponding to Villa Surya.
4. Complaints - We hope you don't have any. In the unlikely event that you wish to register a complaint during your stay, contact our property management company immediately and follow this up with a letter. Give a copy to them and send us a copy on your return. We must receive any complaint within 28 days of your return. It may be that during your stay it is necessary for the management company to enter the premises in order to perform routine maintenance and repairs. You agree to allow them or their agents to enter the premises.
5. Accommodation - The accommodation is provided solely for the use of the client and guests named on the booking form or as amended by agreement with us in writing. Subletting and/or reassignment is strictly prohibited. No clothing, bedding or similar items shall be dried or aired in the outdoor area. Check out time is 11:00 hours local time on the day of departure, however we will be flexible on this depending on other bookings. Check in time is not before 16:00 hours local time on the day of arrival. The whole of the Villa is designated as no smoking for safety, comfort and legal reasons. In the event that the smoking policy is breached we will levy a charge for laundry and additional cleaning of the Villa in the sum of £50.00, this will be deducted from the security deposit. Strictly no pets allowed on the premises.
6. Insurance - It is your responsibility and condition of the booking that you arrange appropriate insurance cover for all members of your party for personal injury, loss of possessions, damage to property, medical, cancellation etc. We assume that such policy is in force before you depart.
7. Use of the Swimming Pool / Jacuzzi - All members of the party use the pool / Jacuzzi entirely at their own risk. Please obey the pool / Jacuzzi rules and remember at all times that this is a private pool with no lifeguard. Please also note that the pool has no shallow end and is not suitable for weak or non-swimmers. For your own safety, diving into or running around the pool is prohibited, as is swimming under the influence of alcohol. Please ensure that all members of your party are dry before entering the Villa. Under no circumstance can glassware be taken into the pool area.
8. Reductions - No reductions will be given under circumstances amounting to 'Force Majeure'. In the above, 'Force Majeure' means war, threat of war, riot, civil strike, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, accident, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, airline failure, closure of airports or ports and adverse weather conditions or temporary pest problems at and around the Villa Surya other event, situation, incident and natural causes outside our control.
9. Price Guarantee - We guarantee that the price of your accommodation will not be subject to any change or local tax.
10. Care of Property- Please remember this is someone's privately owned Villa and the property should be left clean and undamaged. The property will be checked by the management company and an inventory taken on your departure. It may be necessary to charge the security deposit for costs to cover repairs or replacements. You are liable for any breakage, damage or loss to the apartment, its contents and common areas whether the breakage, damage or loss is accidental or deliberate. We have the right to invoice you or charge the balance for all breakages, damages or losses in the event that these costs exceed the security deposit. You will also be responsible for meeting any legal costs we incur in recovering these monies. If keys for the villa and safe are taken on your departure from the Villa we will deduct the sum of £50.00 per set of keys to cover the cost of replacement keys and/or locks.
11. Liability Limitations - a) No responsibility is accepted for any loss of personal items while staying in the property or after departure. b) The owners or their agents will not be liable for any loss or injuries resulting from use of the villa, pool, or in any part of the property how so ever caused. All guests must follow the rules and notices of Safety matters. c) Parents must at all time obey the rules and supervise children when using pool facilities or villa facilities. d) Management company or the owners accept no responsibility or liability for failure of any equipment in the property. After notification of equipment failure, the management company will endeavour to rectify the problem in a reasonable and timely manner.
12. Agreement for the following Conditions of use of Equipment - a) Follow instructions on operation/safety procedures on all the equipment in the Villa. If in doubt, ask. b) Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure the Villa is locked and lighted suitably when you are out. This is for your own security and safety. If you are using the garage, ensure this is securely locked too.
13. Website Accuracy – We do our utmost to provide you with the accurate descriptions and illustrations on our website. However, we do not warrant or accept any responsibility for views, recommendations or comments expressed by us. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information on our website is accurate and is, to the best of our knowledge, correct at the time of publication, some of the information contained relates to factors which are beyond our control.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction – These booking terms and conditions and our contract with you are governed by English law and any disputes will be dealt with exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
Please specify which method of payment you require via our booking form.
We accept Domestic bank transfers, Paypal (3% fee), Cash (pre-arranged), Cheque